Friday, March 2, 2012

Kari's Baby Shower

I can't believe baby Kari and Derek's baby Cora will be here in less than a month!
Rachel and I hosted a shower for Kari a few weeks ago and here are some pics.
Kari is the one in the pretty flower dress. I had to point her out because you can hardly even tell she is pregnant from the front or back! Rachel in the blue and Jessica in the black are also expecting!
Rachel and I made a few finger foods and I made the cupcakes which turned out really cute and so good. I found the recipe on Pinterest. I also saw these little yarn pom poms on a blog and made them for the decorations.

Found the punch on Pinterest too. It is made from Rasberry Sherbert, 7 UP and a frozen pink lemonade. Everyone loved it.
Me and the mommy to be.
Kari ended up using the yarn pom poms as her mobile. Isn't her nursery adorable?!! She painted that cute picture on the wall. She is so crafty and will have so much fun doing those kinds of things with her little girl :)

2 comments:

  1. aww, thanks for posting and thanks for being such an awesome friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a break from studying to get caught up with you girls
    ooxxoo

    ReplyDelete