Saturday, June 2, 2012

A New Dr. In Town!

Clayton graduated from dental school last weekend!  I can't believe he is done and we will be working together in just a few weeks!  I know it didn't seem like this to him, but those 4 years flew by!  I have officially been out of dental school as long as I was in now.  Crazy.
We celebrated with a party of Babe's Burgers Saturday night and the graduation ceremony on Sunday morning.

 
An adorable candy necklace and money necklace from The Piggs.  
A re-creation of a photo of Analeise and Clayton.
How adorable were they (and still are of course)!!



The Dr's of Windham Family Dental :)







So proud of my lil' brother!
Hurry up and get your license so you can get to work now :)


1 comment:

  1. that sure is a lot of dentists!! I bet your dad is so proud y'all for following in his footsteps!

    Y'all need to come to Shreveport some time soon.

    ReplyDelete