Friday, August 20, 2010

Pulled Pork Pizza - Leftover Makeover

I have been craving Pioneer Woman's Caramelized Onion and Prosciutto Pizzaso I cooked it last night for dinner. It is so good. Everyone should try it.
I used a Pillsbury pizza crust that you get in the biscuit section instead of making my own this time.



Brett's favorite pizza is a BBQ chicken pizza so I made up a variation of it using the leftover pulled pork from our party the other night.
Here is what I did:
Crescent Roll crust topped with:
Pulled pork
Sauteed white onion in olive oil
BBQ sauce
Cheddar Cheese
Fresh Avocado slices
Sprinkle of Tony's
Baked at 425 for about 15 minutes.
Topped it off with some leftover cole slaw.
REALLY GOOD!

I would have eaten it alone if Kari would not have been able to come over. Brett came home at 7:30 after a 14+ hour day and passed out until this morning. I saved him a bite so maybe he can try it tonight if he can stay awake long enough!!!

1 comment:

  1. that is an interesting looking pork pizza. looks awesome

    when is brett going to post something>?

    ryan

    ReplyDelete