Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Royal Wedding Brunch and Babysitting


As you can see by the title, it has been a while since I have blogged!
Kari hosted a Royal Wedding Brunch/Shopping Party
She cooked all kinds of yummy treats for brunch and had the owner of Re-Finery bring over some awesome clothes, shoes and bags for us to browse through.



We had a blast watching Royal Wedding coverage, sipping Mimosas and shopping!

Brett and I also got to babysit this adorable little thing that night.

This is Campbell. Her parents were in town for a wedding so we got to babysit! I don't think I have been responsible for a baby for this length of time...ever! She was an easy baby, but kept us so busy the entire night it seemed!
As much as I love the look of this, I can wait for it to be with a baby of ours for a lot longer!
(Dot is obviously not ready to share Brett either!)

1 comment:

  1. what a fun party! oh my, brett sure does look comfy with that precious baby. dot looks angry.

    ReplyDelete