Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gift and Christmas Card Ideas

I got both of these ideas from Pinterest.
I am going to give this to the girls at my Dallas office.  
I posted HERE last year about other gift ideas.
I wrote "for your mistletoes and frosty nose" on the bag.
The gift is a candle and nail polish.
I think it is a cute gift and I got it all for less than $10.

Some of ya'll may be shocked to know that I actually save Christmas cards!!  
I keep them with my Christmas decor and get them out every year.  I got the idea to organize them from Pinterest.
At first as was going to group them separately by the year, but then I decided to put them all together in order of years.
 So I got a hole punch and a ring clip and got them organized.  It is so neat because you can watch families grow and change over the years.  
I also did this with wedding/birth announcements and birthday invites.
I only save the ones with photos on them.  But a have a few of my friend's save the dates, wedding, baby shower, birth announcement, kid's birthday, etc...  It took a while to get it all grouped, but now that it is done it will be easy to add too.

No comments:

Post a Comment