Monday, March 11, 2013

Lately

Brett has been working a lot lately (nothing new) so I have been finding things to keep myself busy.  I pulled out my sewing machine Aunt Rachel gave me and some fabric I already had and made this table runner.  I'm still trying to figure out what to put on top of the table.  It took me forever to make because I'm slow at getting the machine set up but I like the way it turned out.  
My parents got tickets to see Kid Rock one Wednesday night in Shreveport that I was working in Center.  I was worn out but it was a good time.  He puts on a great concert and the people watching was even better.  Don't ya love dad's real coon skin hat?  
David and Mariana hosted a sushi making night.  Always lots of fun to make your own sushi rolls and if you have never done it, it's much less expensive than going out.  
I have been riding to Fort Worth with Brett on the weekends he has to do rounds.  We go have coffee and breakfast at a coffee shop there.  Even though I don't get to sleep in Sat/Sun we get to hang out and he has company on the drive for a change.  
The random warm days we have tried to spend outside.  We got the jeep out and went for a ride one weekend.  It didn't have the backseat in for a long time so Brett put it back in a while back.  Dot loves it because she now has a perch in the middle which is her favorite riding spot! 
We have a busy few months coming up.  Showers, weddings and even a few trips to look forward to!


1 comment:

  1. I am still obsessed with that table and that runner you made is perfect! I don't think it needs anything else. What are the chances of Danny Paul letting me wear that coon hat one day soon? Sushi night looks fun and delicious. You are a good wifey for getting up and riding to Fort Worth with Brett, I am sure his weekend is so much better with his hot preggo mama by his side. That coffee makes my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete